just finished reading helter skelter which was awesome and s

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Vertical Inc

just finished reading helter skelter which was awesome and s

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:05 pm

just finished reading helter skelter which was awesome and sad and wow so good (pink was fantastic too). are you going to publish more of okazaki's work and do you know how she's recovering? i was really sad to read that she got in an accident.

We have no plans to release more at this time, however it is something have considered. Obviously if PINK and Helter Skelter do well we will ask her agents for more, but as these books we have released are 18+ titles they are not often stocked in stores (where around 70% of our sales happen). Furthermore, titles like this are not in demand by the general manga reading public. We consider them vanity projects to an extent (to showcase our taste as a business).
I have heard she is doing better. She has made a few appearances in Japan since 2010. She even was interviewed about the Helter Skelter live action movie; she explained, in brief, why she gave the OK for the project.
Actually, we had previously wanted to release Kyoko’s works quite a while back, and basically waited until she could give the okay. I am glad we waited.