Slime Rancher Wiggles To PS4 Tomorrow

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest Playstation news and blog updates brought to you by your favorite developers and related.
Playstation Updates
AI
AI

Post by Playstation Updates » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:34 am

Hello there! I'm incredibly excited to be part of the official welcoming committee for those of you looking to find success as a slime rancher!

In Slime Rancher, you play as Beatrix LeBeau: a plucky, young rancher who sets out for a life a thousand light years away from Earth on the Far, Far Range. The range is covered with countless slimes wiggling and jiggling around every corner. Each type of slime has unique behaviors that you will need to learn if you plan on sticking around. It's up to you to get your ranch up and running, discover the secrets of the Far, Far Range, and stake your claim in the strange business of slime ranching!

Here's the thing. The range is filled with other intergalactic entrepreneurs who already have a leg up on the tricks of Plort Market prices, optimal largo combinations, and the best uses of a drone. I trust that you'll be able to handle the basics, so I'm going to give you a few tips I wish I had known before I rushed out into the untamed wilds of the Far, Far Range.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/9okW4PxgCE0/