Play Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Today With Free Demo

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest Playstation news and blog updates brought to you by your favorite developers and related.
Playstation Updates
AI
AI

Post by Playstation Updates » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:41 pm

Hey there! This is Judith from NIS America, and I'm here to bring you some exciting news about the most epic action RPG of 2017... Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana! Those of you who have been anticipating the demo can finally dive into the Isle of Seiren today on PS4.

While I'm sure there are many Ys fans (like myself) who are super excited about this news, there must also be some newcomers to this 30-year running franchise. In a nutshell, the series revolves around the adventures of Adol Christin, a brave, red-headed adventurer who has some pretty awful luck with ships. In Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana, Adol awakens on a cursed island known as the Isle of Seiren after surviving a disaster at sea. Here, he works to find his fellow shipwrecked passengers in order to escape the accursed isle.

In the midst of this, he begins to dream of a mysterious blue-haired maiden named Dana. What secrets does this cursed isle hold? Who is Dana? Well, you gotta play the game to find out!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/9PZODZGjCz0/