Gwent: The Witcher Card Game Public Beta Out Now on PS4

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest Playstation news and blog updates brought to you by your favorite developers and related.
Playstation Updates
AI
AI

Post by Playstation Updates » Wed May 24, 2017 8:34 pm

Hey there PlayStation.Blog readers! My name is Michał “Luigi” Dobrowolski, and I’m a Senior Game Designer at CD Projekt Red. For more than a year now we’ve been working on our latest title, which I’m here to tell you more about here today.

Gwent started out as a mini-game in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. During your adventure, characters you met along the road would sometimes invite or challenge you to play a friendly game of cards. But what was meant to be a fun addition to the story-driven open-world RPG unexpectedly became the main objective for many players. Following the release of Wild Hunt, we received hundreds of messages from fans asking us to create a standalone, multiplayer version of Gwent so they could play with friends. Some even made their own physical cards and boards. Seeing how passionate people are about Gwent, we decided to answer the call.

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/m2n8HiAZthA/